Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello everyone,
Yesterday was tiring. I was feeling quite tired throughout the day but only had a little bit of restricted breathing. The doctors dont know what is wrong with my chest so they are sending xrays via courier to GOSH. I hope everything is okay as I start school on monday and cannot miss it! One of my favourite doctors left yesterday so I went and gave him a present and a card. I am a bit pessimistic about the new doctors but hopefully they will be okay.
Today I am just going to relax and spend the day inside. I have got all of my school stuff ready. Lots and lots of love,
Devaanshi H Mehta xD

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!