Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hi everyone,
Yesterday... there were no platelets. They emergency ordered one, which I was having at about 8pm but I had a reaction. They are scouring the country and I haven't had any platelets yet and they are one day overdue. I hope they source some soon. It is really irritating; because of someone's incompetence... I am having to miss school, be on standby and be worried. Last week I had a bit of a lazy nurse but she should have at least ordered platelets... However, I do remember her trying to rush my platelets as she wanted to go home. It is unbelieveable how careless some people can be.
I am at home and am starting to get tired. Dushyant looks better and his cold is going thank god.
Wish me luck,
Devaanshi Mehta x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!