Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi Everyone
I finally got my platelets yesterday.I started to bleed at about 5pm and the emergency platelets arrived at 7pm. It was a scary time.Great Ormond Street said that the doctors should give me O- if i went into shock, but thankfully i didn't and the platelets came before things got too out of hand.
I'm off school today because i'm so exhausted.
Thanks to the doctors , nurses who looked after me yesterday. They were fantastic.
Keep smiling
Devaanshi

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!