Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hi everybody. Today we went to brent cross. I bought lots of jewellery and also some revision books. I had a great time. We ate at ASK afterwards. I am feeling abnormally tired so i think i may need blood soon. Tomorrow i want to take my little brother to watch shrek 4 though i have already seen it. Devaanshi xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay Strong:)

DEVAANSHI said...

Thank you so much, you have no idea how grateful I am to all the people following my blog and commenting. I try to give a daily report on my life so that others understand how my illness is incorporated. I hope many other people can come forward to donate blood, platelets and bone marrow as these are what have, and what will keep me and others like me alive. Thank You

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!