Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, July 8, 2010

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23853587-girl-13-will-bleed-to-death-without-donors.do

Hello everybodyy!!!
Had another good day at school. I applied to be a year 9 pupil ambassador... not sure i'll get it :/
Here is a link to the evening standard thing. It is a bit wrong and the pic is a bit weird but have a look anyway...
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23853587-girl-13-will-bleed-to-death-without-donors.do

It is nice of you to all to offer to donate your blood and platelets to me. Your kindness is much appreciated, however even if your blood group does not match mine, please still go ahead and donate your blood and platelets because there are hundreds of children in the same position as me.
My own platelet requirement is B- and I need two units every 8 days. There is a nationwide shortage of all types of blood products and I am sure that your blood products will reach me and others like myself.
If you would like to start donating please contact the groups listed below, as unfortunately, I am not allowed to make direct contact.

Anthony Nolan Trust
www.anthonynolan.org
0303 330 0303 - office hours mon - fri
info@anthonynolan.org

ACLT (African Carribean Leukaemia Trust)
www.aclt.org

National Blood Service
www.blood.co.uk/
03001232323

Please try and get your friends and family to donate!
Devaanshi x

2 comments:

Baral Fobre said...

Hi Devaanshim,

We recently read about your case in the London Evening Standard and we really want to help you - what can we do as a religious organisation, a church, to help you out of this terrible situation?

Please email us shadowcouncil@jedi-church.com and we can get to work straight away :)

May the Force be with you,

Baral Fobre.
Head of the Shadow Council
The Church of Jediism.

AIMEE said...

hi hun my names aimee claires daughter ur mums friend hope ur okay n u feel better soon take care hun n i hope to see u soon....xxx

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!