Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello Everyone,
It has been to had a pretty bad three weeks for my mum and I. I had really bad abdominal pains and was unable to hardly move at all. I wasn't able to have proper food and had to live on a no spice, no dairy, no gluten or even wheat products.It was really difficult to be able to find something that appealed to me. Being Indian also, it was hard to eat bland food because our food is very different from English food.
Whilst at the hospital, I received an invitation to go to the Dorchester from Simon Cowell (and his mummy) and Max Clifford. There were a few other celebrities there such as Barbara Windsor, Louis Walsh, Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen, Amy Childs, Philip Scholfield, Andrea McClean, Sue Johnston, Andrew Stone, McFly, John Barrowman and many more people. They were all amazing and really kind people. Big Thanks to Rachel to sorting this out for us all.
Loveee Devaanshi x


1 comment:

Tej said...

It was amazing wasn't it :) and don't worry about the diet restrictions I'm sure we can sneak you something nicee

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!