Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello World
After my stay in Great Ormond Street Hospital ... I am out after a pleasant surprise. On the day I got there, Dermot O'Leary was visiting the ward I was staying on and I was soooo pleased as I got to meet him. He was really nice and friendly.After three steroid filled days -.. I am in some pain and my muscles are aching so I have had to take the day off school. Hopefully I will make it in tomorrow. All my taste buds are messed up due to the effect the steroids have on me and I am finding it very hard to find food that appeals to me - though chocolate eclairs never go amiss! GOSH have informed us that all my family and I need to have to flu jab so I am due to have mine next week if I am well enough. Hope my neutrophils will be up in order for me to have the jab and prevent all infection.
Fingers crossed for the neutrophils and the foodie aspect.
Devaanshi
Stay Smiling

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!