Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello Lovely People
Today I went to school for the whole day! I was tired at the end of it all but I'm glad I persevered. I woke up feeling really lethargic but once I was out on my way to school I felt much better. I had English for the first two lessons. The community nurses came to school to administer antibiotics as I have a line infection. It makes me feel a little under the weather but not unwell. I had a cannula as my portocath was still sore after my last transfusion at the hospital. However, I managed for the anitbiotics to go through but had to take the cannula out. It was so sore and even now it is still sore.
For the second half of the day, I had, library and then double maths. This wasn't as bad as I expected and I managed to put some skills I had learnt with my tutors to good use. I didnt get everything correct but I didnt do badly.
I am absolutely exhausted now though!
I have Great Ormond Street Hospital clinic appointments tomorrow however I was due to be admitted today however there were no beds on the ward. I have so much to do... Im going to watch Harry Potter with my best friend, then on saturday it is one of my friends birthdays. Next Tuesday is the last day of school and we get to have mufti..... Ill be glad of the hlidays after that. I need some time for rest and relaxation.
Love Devaanshi x

Even if life gets on top of you, remember there is always someone who is worse off than you are.

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!