Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hi everyone,
I have been going to school for whole days for the past week! I am so proud... I feel as though I have reached a milestone!
School is the same as ever however Bollywood Night is coming up... and I have decided to do a short routine to perform with my best friend, Ashna.
The time has come yet again, that I go into Great Ormond Street Hospital for steroids. I am due to go tomorrow but it is not yet fully confirmed. I dont mind going to GOSH but it is hard to walk and i get achy and put on loads of weight which isnt ideal.
I will be in touch as much as possible
wish me luck
Devaanshi !

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!