Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello Everybody,


I am truly sorry that I haven't updated my blog for a couple of days; I have been ultra busy.
Recently, I haven't been having any oxygen and seem to be a little.... lethargic I suppose without it. I am not sure whether I really am lethargic or just think I feel lethargic as I know I haven't had the oxygen. I have also lost my appetite a little and am not eating as much but I don't feel unwell or anything so I am not sure why this is so. 
 The time for me to go into Great Ormond Street is nearing and I am dreading the achyness and stiffness that will come with the steroids. It is a small price to pay for keeping me stable so I will just take loads of painkillers and try to recover quickly and easily. 
 A fantastic thing that has happened recently is that I am getting a dog. We have had a look at some gorgeous Labrador puppies and we will take ours on the 5th January; I am so excited. We have lots of things to buy so I have made endless lists of what we need. 


I will see you very soon,
Devaanshi x


Yesterday was the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a gift. That's why they call it the present. 

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!