Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hiya  everybody,
Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling quite breathless. I was finding it hard to breath but after a while it was okay. I was also feeling quite tired but after a few hours of just relaxing and watching television I was feeling much better. 
I went to the shops to buy a nice outfit for the afternoon as I was having my birthday celebration. A few friends and I were going to watch a movie. I managed to walk around quite well and bought a nice dress.
After I went home and had rested and eaten, I went to the cinema to meet my friends. We bought some food and popcorn and went to watch the movie. It was really good.
We had planned to do some shopping afterward however I was feeling really exhausted because the day had been so long and I had done so much. I went home and fell asleep pretty quickly but I had had a great time.


Last night, my nasal oxygen connecter kept falling off so I didn't manage to get much oxygen. I was aware that the connecter kept falling out which kept me awake during the night.
This morning, I woke up and didn't feel too tired so I decided to go out. We were out of the house by 9:30am as we wanted to get there early. I always go shopping early as I shouldnt be near crowds due to me being Immune compromised. As it is winter, there are lots of colds going around. I walked around for a little while but then felt sick and my legs started to ache so we sat down and had a drink and something to eat. When I was feeling up to it, we had a look around some shops but I was truly exhausted so we decided to come home. I have no idea why I am getting so tired lately. I was feeling really energetic a week or so ago but now I feel as though my energy is slowly being sucked out of me. 
We had a meal and then I just went into my room to relax. I did some reading as I felt as though my body was working too hard and didnt want to do anything strenuous. Now I am just browsing the internet and lying down. Tomorrow I am just going to take the day as it comes and not push myself.


Good evening,
Devaanshi Mehta x


The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think....

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!