Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hi everybody,
Today is Indian New Year so HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I have been feeling really good today. Though I felt a little tired in the morning a I was due platelets today ( which went surprisingly well and finished within two hours ) but I felt like I could breath better. I have had minimal chest pain so hopefully that will be the steroids working!!! My aching has almost gone too - life is looking up.
I finished most of my homework and have got everything ready for hopefully a full day at school.
Keep smiling!
Devaanshi Mehta

smile at the world like the world smiles at you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that you are on the up.Have a very happy new year and keep well.

Anonymous said...

Go steriods!

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!