Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hi everybody...
I am soooo sorry I didn't update my blog last night. I was just soooo exhausted. Today I am feeling a bit under the weather and feel quite tired, lethargic and weak. I am hoping it will wear off in a couple of hours.
Today I plan to just spend the day inside relaxing and doing homework.
Best Wishes
Devaanshi x

Life is way too short.
Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.
Laugh when you can.
Apologize when you should.
Let go of the things you know you can't change.
Love deeply and forgive quickly.
Take chances and give everything.
Have no regrets.
Life is too short to be unhappy.
You have to take the good with the bad.
Smile when you're sad.
Love what you got.
Remember what you had.
Always forgive but never forget.
Learn from your mistakes.
But never regret the decisions you made.
People change and things go wrong.
But always remember...
LIFE GOES ON!

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!