Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi guys,
Im really sorry I havent updated my blog in a while. My laptop died :(
My platelets have been going on consecutively and mostly well. The new docs that I have met seem ok. I have Great Ormond Street on Friday to discuss my CT scan results.
My form tutor and some other members of staff in my school are doing a bike ride from london to brighton for GOSH. We are trying to get as many sponsors as possible.
School has been a bit tough as it is very tiring. I seem to thrive in the sciences and languages though so I am really pleased. I have had a few horrible comments about the way my health and I am but hopefully it has all blown over and there will be no more.
I hope everyone is enkopying work and school and I really hope that you spend the rest of the day smiling.
Devaanshi Mehta

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!