Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hey everyone,
Today is my gorgeous brothers birthday!!! He is 6. Happy birthday to him... I love him lots!!
Today I really wasn't feeling well at school so i had to come home. I had restricted breathing really badly and have a cough, runny nose, aches, sore throat and a few minor chest pains. Mum took me to the hospital but noone apart from two nurses spoke to me. It really hurt my feelings. I think maybe it was because we complained that my platelets hadn't been ordered the other day. How could we not...? -i could have died or had a brain bleed. That mistake can never be made... its too risky. I don't understand why the nurses aren't talking to me though... I haven't done anything wrong. It makes me really sad that they were all ignoring me for no reason at all. It is just so childish and petty. Like in a playground.
Im feeling a bit better now but still have a really sore throat. Hopefully i will be much better in the morning.
Best wishes,
Devaanshi x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!