Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Monday, August 2, 2010


Hello Everyone,

Today I had an interview with the BBC. I think it went very well and am pleased with the outcome. I spoke about how my illness effects my daily life and how important organ and blood donations is. I do not think there are any relevant people to make this plea for blood and Organ donation to, so please come forward and try to donate at

blood.co.uk - where you can find any information on blood donation or

anthonynolan.org - where you can find out about both blood and organ donation

Thank you all,

Devaanshi H Mehta

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!