Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hiya ,
yesterday, we decided against going to Westfield as I was too tired and it would have taken a while to get there due to train disruptions. We therefore went to Uxbridge. I didn't buy anything but it was nice to get out of the house for a while. Today my hospital friend is coming over to our house so we will probably watch a movie or something. I am feeling a little bit sick today and have had an ongoing dull headache for the past two days. I hope I am not getting ill.
I hope you all are okay,
Devaanshi Mehta :D

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!