Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hey...
Had my trip yesterday!!! It was absolutely fabb! I enjoyed it sooo much.With Mr O'Carroll, Ms Burbage, the girllzz... Jamal, Shaneel and Jonny.... Funniii picturess. I had a great time and can't wait to do it agenn..
We went to The national portrait gallery and the british museum. Lunch in Russell Square with scariii pigeons. Train journey was fun!
Went to Great Ormond Street today. Had walking test (NOT LITERALLY!!! ) and saw David Webb.Can't flyy yet but am still stable. School on Monday!
Devaanshi x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!