Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Funny how when life finally get good that everything comes crashing down.

My form tutor, Mr O'Carroll , is leaving our school. He told me this morning and I was totally gobsmacked. I didn't see it coming at all. I feel that when he leaves there will be no-one for me to be able to talk to. I talk to Mr O'Carroll about absolutely everything and trust him to do what is best for me. When everyone else was against me, he was the one supporting me. He even came to Great Ormond Street Hospital when I was in there because I had double bileteral pneumothoraces. It's horrible because even though this year has been hard to get through, these past 2, 3 weeks have been great. I've been well and smiling. Mostly everything at school was okay. I got 97% in science, I went on a school trip on the train!! We had to walk but I did it. I don't know if I want to stay at Nower Hill anymore if I'm going to be alone. I mean, I have my friends yeah, but it's not the same as having a teacher on your side. People listen to adults, not teenagers. Sir said he'd still keep in contact with me but I know that he is the most unorganised person in the world,and will probably forget. I will make sure he remembers me and the form. He leaves in 3 weeks;at the end of term. It isn't a long time and everyone is saying make the most of it. It's hard to be happy but I know that I would rather be head of PE at a posh academy, than a pe teacher at nower hill high school. I am going to miss Mr O'Carroll because I rely on him for everything ad to talk to about inside and outside of school. I am unsure of how I am going to cope.
Devaanshi

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!