Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, March 25, 2010

25/03
Today, during PSHE, I spoke to my form tutor about the recent events regarding schools. We discussed the pro's and cons of changing and I realised that I was only leaving because of a minimal amount of teachers. I have had other barriers that I needed and managed to knock down,why not this? I love CSO and would miss them all terribly. Now, we are going to try and control the current issues. I feel better with the knowledge I have someone to speak to whenever I need.Last Friday, with the situation, I was very upset and felt there was noone to talk to. Now as a strong group of form tutor, friends, family and me- we will overcome anything life throws at us because we have the strength to do that.
Look out world- HERE WE COME!!!

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!